Press Note, #YuvaHallaBol
12 January, 2019
#YuvaHallaBol organises Yuva-Panchayat in 41 cities across India
• On the occasion of National Youth Day, discussions held on the unemployment crisis and #YuvaHallaBol demand charter adopted by participants
• Preparations made to reach Delhi for the historic ‘Youth Summit’ on 27th January
The ongoing movement against unemployment #YuvaHallaBol organised Yuva-Panchayats in 41 cities across the country on Vivekananda birth anniversary. Organised on the occasion of National Youth Day, the main agenda of the Yuva-Panchayats were as follows:
1) Yuva Panchayats adopted the charter of demands released by #YuvaHallaBol to address the issue of unemployment
2) Participant youth were connected to all the platforms of #YuvaHallaBol like the Online Petition, Website, Facebook and Twitter.
3) Preparatory discussions were done to increase representation in the historic ‘Youth Summit’ to be held in Delhi on 27th January.
It should be noted that #YuvaHallaBol is a nationwide youth movement for job opportunities and fair selection. #YuvaHallaBol has also proposed clear solutions to the rampant problem of Unemployment and in this very context, a historic ‘Youth Summit’ is being organised in Delhi on 27th January.