1. Staff Selection Commission CGLE 2017: Exam Paper Leak in Tier II exam of SSC CGLE held on Feb 17 to 22 resulted in student protests across the country.
Current Status: Matter subjudice in Supreme Court argued by Prashant Bhushan where the apex court accepted that the exams were tainted. Next date of hearing is on January 10
2. Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC): Question paper went viral on 8th December, making rounds on social media as it was received by many exam aspirants through social media messaging app WhatsApp. The exam was scheduled to take place on 8th, 9th and 10th December 2018 in two sittings. There are 18,57,460 aspirants appearing in 571 centers with 6,52,000 students appearing every day and 3,26,000 in each sitting.
Current Status: Instead of taking action BSSC asked students to submit proofs and threatened with dire consequences if the proofs were found to be wrong. No specific probe yet.
3. UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC): Exam was scheduled to take place on 2nd September 2018, but Hindi question paper was making rounds on social media a day before, i.e. 1st September 2018. Later, the Examination was cancelled.
Current Status: 11 people were arrested by Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force in connection with the Paper Leak in UPSSSC examination. The tubewell operators’ recruitment exam was scheduled to be held across 364 centres in the state on Sunday. Over 2.5 lakh candidates were to appear for the appointment to 3210 posts.
4. Gujarat Police (Constable): The police constable recruitment examination, which was supposed to be held on December 2, was cancelled hours before it started, following paper leak on the social media.
Current Status: The police arrested two BJP workers Manhar Patel, Mukesh Chaudhary, a sub-inspector PI Patel and a private hostel rector Rupal Sharma.
As many as 8.75 lakh candidates had appeared in the constable recruitment exam which was to be held at 2,440 centres across Gujarat.
5. Indian Air Force (IAF): The Indian Air Force (IAF) online examination was conducted from September 13 to 16 to recruit non-commissioned officers. Two accused managed to get remote access to computers used in the examination by setting up a parallel system at a private hospital adjacent to the exam centre on Hisar-Rohtak road. The accused persons used to charge Rs 3.50 to Rs 6 lakh from aspirants.Two people, including the invigilator of the outsourced agency, were arrested on September 15, 2018.
Current Status: Some people were absconding in order to avoid the arrest: as on 17 September 2018.
6. National Defence Academy (NDA): The entrance examination for the National Defence Academy (NDA) was held on 9th September 2018. One of the student in Patna had appeared for the test and had used his mobile phone to click photographs of the question paper for both the sittings. The boy after clicking the photographs had circulated it in a group. Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets are banned in examination centres. The jammer of the college too failed to detect the use of mobile phone. The NDA examination is conducted by the UPSC for recruitment of candidates to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
Current Status:: Unknown
7. HSSC (J): Former registrar of the Punjab and Haryana High Court, allegedly gave the question paper to Sunita, who shared it with her friend Sushila.
Current Status: Accused were arrested, now out on bail.
8. Bihar police (Constable & SI): The Bihar police constable recruitment examination for selecting candidates for 9,900 posts was conducted between October 15 and 22, 2017, and was attempted by over 11 lakh candidates. Several proofs of a Vyapam like scam. Several proofs of dummy candidates appearing for exam. Finger prints didn’t match, photos were different, etc.
Current Status:: Some arrests were made later. Matter sub judice in court.
9. Railway Group D: 2.37 crore candidate applied for 60000 vacancies. Huge number of cases for malpractice and dummy candidate reported. Paper held in online mode but the pdf of paper was viral previously.
Current Status:: No action taken for leaked question paper.
10. Teacher Eligibility Test (TET): Examination was scheduled on 18 November 2018.
Current Status:: 41 solver arrested by UP STF.
11. UP Police (constable): Question Paper was leaked in Agra through whatsapp.
Current Status: Few arrests were made, including exam centre incharge.
12. Basic Training Certificate: Examination of the fourth semester of BTC Training-2015 was to be held on October 8 last but just a day before it, the first paper was leaked through social media.
Current Status: Several people were arrested later on. Main accused Ashish Aggarwal died on 4th January 2019.
13. UPPCL: Sahayak Samiksha Adhikaari, several arrests were made from different centres, in some centres the appointed invigilators were the solvers.
Current Status: Not Known
14. UP Assistant Teacher Exam: Exam was conducted on 6th January 2019, for 69,000 post. Paper got leaked on Whatsapp.
Current Status: Not known
15. J&K PSC: The JKPSC had advertised 277 posts of KAS officers for which notification was issued in May 2016. The preliminary exam was held on 19 March 2017. After a month, the result was announced and the cut off was 270 with 6,925 candidates declared qualified for the main examination. Main examination held on 13 March 2018.
Current Status: The students claimed that their marks were higher than the cut-off mark but were not declared qualified due to faulty keys in pre exam. Students appeared in mains want re-evaluation of their copies manual basis in spite of digital evaluation.
16. Railway Protection Force Sub Inspector: For 1120 Post of sub inspector in railway protection force exams are going on from 19 December ___.
17. Rajya Sabha Assistant: Exam was held for 122 posts on July 2018, screenshots of online examination went viral on social media.
Current Status: No action taken.
18. Tis Hazari Court Stenographer: Several candidates received calls from fraudsters,
offering to increase marks in examination for money.
Current Status: Not known
19. Van Rakshak Bharti Pariksha, UP: Application for 664 posts notified in December 2016, exam held on 2nd December 2018. Reports of paper leak.
Current Status: No action taken yet.
20. SSC Multi-Tasking Staff: Document verification initiated even before final results were declared.
Current Status: Process completed, and candidates joined.
21. SSC CHSLE 2017: Paper leak and screenshots went viral on social media at the time of exam.
Current Status: UP STF caught a gang from Timarpur in Delhi. UP STF later revealed that this gang was involved in cheating for around 4500 candidates whereas the total vacancy was for 3000.
22. Chandigarh Police: Results declared without releasing the answer key. Several questions were later found to be incorrect too.
23. MPSC Tax Assistant: Several Dummy candidates appeared for examination and were caught. 120 government officials were named in this.
Current Status: 120 people jailed, more than 700 accused still serving or are under training.
24. UP Police Daroga: Re-Examination conducted for vacancies notified in 2016. Cases of mass cheating reported. No biometrics were done.
Current Status: Still Pending
25. Odisha TET exam leak: The question paper of Odisha Teacher Eligibility test was leaked and became viral on social media. 1.7 lakh candidates appeared in the examination in 250 centres of Odisha.
Current status: Exam was cancelled.
26. Karnataka police Sub-inspector exam leak: For 164 post of sub-inspector in Karnataka state police exam was held in all over Karnataka. Central crime branch arrested 16 people for the paper leak.
Current status: Investigation is going on for the paper leak.
27. Allahabad high court group C and D recruitment paper leak: For the post of 3495, exam was held on 21 January. Paper was leaked and several people were arrested. Paper got viral 40 minutes before exam!
Current status: students are demanding for re-exam and investigation but no action has been taken yet by authority.