मॉडल कोड लागू करो, 9 महीने में नौकरी दो!
#YuvaHallaBol proposes to implement a Model Examination Code in order to accomplish the two-fold objective of addressing inordinate delays in job recruitment process as well as minimising irregularities and corruption in examinations. Implementation of this Exam Code will ensure that every recruitment process is completed within a maximum time limit of 9 months. The Code also addresses the systemic flaws which lead to irregularities and corruption in the system.
Terms of the Model Examination Code:
- Time allowed for applying to the posts be 20 days after the vacancies are notified
- Prompt acknowledgement of candidate’s application, through mail and SMS, and seek rectifications in the application, if any
- Admit Card be issued within the next 1 month
- Applicants be notified via SMS/E-mail when admit cards are issued
- Exam centre be within a radius of 100 km of candidates’ home district unless requested otherwise
- Prelims be held within 15 days of issuing admit cards
- Profiles of examination invigilators be verified by Government agencies.
- 24*7 operational grievance cell be instituted for all Government job aspirants
- Software for online exams be audited by government agencies
- Facilitate cloak room at every exam centre for candidates to keep their personal belongings (without any charge)
- Examination rooms be equipped with CCTV cameras
- Invigilators be instructed to deposit mobile phones and electronic equipments
- Enforce biometric attendance both for students and invigilators
- Answer sheet and Key be released within 7 days of the prelims/tier 1 examination
- Waive off objection/recheck fee for challenging the answer key
- Revised answer key after having challenged be released with results in next 7 days
- Benefit of the mark(s) towards wrong question be passed to all aspirants
- Admit card be issued for the next level examination/mains/typing/physical within next 1 month
- The mains /next level exam be conducted within 15 days of issuing admit card
- Answer key be released within next 1 week
- Revised answer key with final result be released within next 1 week
- Joining of selected candidates be ensured within 3 months after declaration of final results
- Provide salaried compensation to aspirants affected by delay in joining or recruitment process
- One month buffer time be provided for any eventuality or in case of huge number of applicants
After considering every aspect of the examination process step by step in a highly reasonable manner, it can be clearly seen that any fair and just recruitment process should not take more than 9 months. While the government’s own Department of Personnel and Training issued a notification on 11th January 2016 which mandates that every direct recruitment should be completed within six months, fact remains that it is a far fetched dream for India’s job aspiring youth.
Therefore, the #YuvaHallaBol movement demands the government to immediately implement the Model Exam Code.